Tuesday, March 31, 2009

retail therapy

I love that a date with a girlfriend doing some retail therapy really can change your day! School was definitely allot to swallow today...we won't go into it. No sense in reliving it again! After school I met up with my little hot tamale (haha..but no really he is cute as a button) for dinner at Haji's. It was amazing as usual and the company was even better. From there I headed up to Chandler mall for some girl time with Jess. I found the same pair of shorts at Nordstrom Rack for $12 that is currently at Nordstrom for $48. I have been loving these shorts since they popped into the stores a few months ago and am ecstatic that I got them for so cheap! I also found a different pair of shorts for $9! Today was definitely my day at the Rack because sometimes I find absolutely nothing in my size. At the mall i picked up a watermelon colored t-shirt that fits like a dream and a monogram pennant (not as cute as the original anthro one that sold out but definitely close).

Thank you to Shauna for my pencil today and listening to my complaining during my break- you're a trooper and a great friend!

xoxo J

2 comments:

  1. Wish I was there to go shopping with you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for the shout out on the pencil... i feel so loved! :) Any time girl!
    I'm jealous of your Rack finds... maybe i should make my way over there this weekend and see what i can find!
    XOXO!

    ReplyDelete