Thursday, March 26, 2009

thursday

It's been a busy week at school but the end of the semester is in sight, thank goodness! Today i'm heading off to lunch with Shauna for some much needed catch up and then class until 8 tonight. I've been thinking a lot lately about what to do during the summer for a second job/extra money. I'm longing to work at Anthropologie for the amazing discount on clothes but it seems like any position that is posted at the Dana Park location fills very quickly. Because I'm not in a position to start working there until this semester ends I haven't really pursued it. While shopping there last night I realized how much I would really love to work there as a career (not just in the stores but maybe in a corp office). While I was shopping I realized that my sales girl was in my Violence/Conflict/Human Rights class! So we chatted for a bit and maybe that will get my foot in the door for summer work! Btw-she is so adorable, i love her hair and her clothes. Anyway if that doesn't work out I think I'm going to officially start doing facials and waxing out of my house a couple of Saturday's a month during the summer. I think I have enough friends/family that would come that it would be worthwhile.

Hope you are all having an amazing day! Only 29 days til my birthday!

1 comment: