Today was the first official day of spring break from ASU! Although I do wish I was lounging somewhere on a sandy beach, I am thankful to have some extra time to get my midterm papers done! Last weekend was nice too. I spent Saturday at work until 1:30 then went down to Nordstroms for some much needed retail therapy. I found 2 pairs of sandals, a Michael Kors pink leather thong and a pair from the gap which I have been eyeing for months with metallic leather flowers. I also invested in a hello kitty blush which is fun and bright for the summer time. With my new purchases I headed over to Anthro to look at the lovely yellow purse I have been longing for and over to AJ's for a cream cheese brownie. I wrapped up my day spending time with my sweetie at dinner and a movie.
Sunday was perfect! Danny picked me up for breakfast and we headed over to the good egg. We were seated quickly (which is a miracle for this very popular breakfast place) and ate on the patio. The weather was so lovely, not to warm and not chilly. After that we went over to target to get some small things. I love that I can go into Target and Danny will know exactly what I want to look at before I finish a sentence. He is very considerate and VERY patient with me, most of you know I can spend hours in Target just shopping around :) After I got home I spent a few hours just lounging and catching up on my DVR. My parents came home and I gave my Dad a much needed relaxing facial. Its funny because facials relax me just as much as the person who is getting the special treatment! Finally, we all sat down for a delicious dinner of veggie burgers and home made sweet potato fries. We also watched The Secret Life of Bees, which was AMAZING. If you haven't seen this movie yet, rent it and you will love it! Very heart warming and good for guys and girls!
Things to look forward to this week: Tuesday and Thursday off work, date with Jess on Thursday, and a wedding with Danny on Friday. Sometime between all that I need to write 2 papers, revise a spanish composition, create a power point presentation, and study for a Hinduism midterm. wish me luck!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



i love your posts, they are so positive and fun to read!
ReplyDelete