Wednesday, March 11, 2009

positive thoughts...kind of

I'm having such a hard time getting going this semester! I was lucky enough to get on the Dean's list last semester at ASU, putting in an enormous amount of effort really paid off. This semester seems to be the exact opposite so far. I have difficulty completing assignments, I can't seem to focus in class on lectures, and I am definately wasting my spring break freedom from classtime by not completing my assignments that are due next Thursday! ugh. This is the deciding semester to see what graduation honors I will achieve (magna cum laude, cum laude...) and I can't seem to get my ass in gear. Why am I so lazy/unmotivated? It's so frustrating because I know how important it is but I still can't seem to get going.

If you all could send some positive thoughts my way so that I may get moving on the successful path to graduation I would appreciate it!

xoxo J

1 comment:

  1. I know how you feel! You are so close to the end and you just want to finish. My last semester was like that, especially one class in particular. When it came time to study for my final I did not want to at all! I ended up watching a movie on LMN when I should have been studying! But as much as I didn't want to do it anymore, I had to buckle down and study to pass the class. I knew that just another few days and I would be done! So hang in there, focus and I'm sure you'll do awesome!

    ReplyDelete