Wednesday, April 29, 2009

the weekend is near



Danny's going to Chicago this weekend for a big 2 day show so I will be all alone to focus on the end of semester tasks. I have to admit, I really wish I was going to Chicago to see my kind of show...like Oprah. Love her. No but really I love watching and reflecting on her shows. It's definately a dream of mine to take a girls trip to Chicago and complete the following tasks: 1, Watch a Cubs game/go to Oktoberfest depending on the time of year. 2, go see Oprah of course. 3, go shopping with some money I have been tucking away for the trip. 4, go back to the Chicago aquarium. I went as a child and absolutely loved it so I want to go back and experience it all over again.

I have gotten alot of positive feedback about the idea of a fitness journal so i'm super excited to start. I can't wait to work just 25 hrs a week and have some time and peace to myself for the whole summer. I'm going to try and block out that I have to get my wisdom teeth removed in June...yikes.

Tomorrow's the last day of my Violence/Conflict/Human Rights class and I'm so excited! I will turn in a final paper and be done, it will be the highlight of my day!

Hope your day is amazing as well!

xoxo J

1 comment:

  1. I'm going to miss having youa round campus after next week :( Good news is, hopefully you can hangout outside of work!
    I miss my chowda time! Good luck with finals!

    ReplyDelete