It has been such a crazy couple of weeks! The end of school is coming quickly, only 2 weeks left! This week I made a presentation, turned in a paper, and today i'm taking a Spanish test. Even though the end of school assignments always start to pile up around this time of the semester I'm not stressing out (which is my usual fashion). Thank goodness because after last semester's partial breakdown I need a good end to the semester! In other news my birthday is tomorrow! I'm so excited even thought this birthday marks the beginning of my late twenties :) I hope it will be a relaxing and pampering kind of day. Danny is heading over tomorrow morning (he took the day off work to help me celebrate all day, he's such a sweetheart). Here's what we have planned:
*10am: pedicures! Yes Danny will get one too, he did last year on my birthday and he loved it :)
*11:30am: Jen's coming over to do my hair: color and style. I just love having someone else style it, she is the best! I met her while working at Ulta and we have stayed in touch ever since.
*1pm: Green for lunch. I will be enjoying a spicy po'boy with the thyme fries and a soynaumi. Delicious.
*2pm: Sprinkles for a cupcake....even more food :)
*7pm-end of night: Dinner, mojo, and a movie with friends. I am truly lucky to have such amazing friends. It should be a really enjoyable day! Wish J could be here to enjoy it with me. Oh well, maybe next year!
Hope you all have great weekends!!
J
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



I wish I could be there too! Think of me when you go to Sprinkles! And take some pictures of Danny getting a pedicure. At least he is willing. I would have to club Greg and drag him to a nail salon :)
ReplyDelete