I love leaving work early fridays! Today I was only scheduled until 4, which is a miracle considering I am always there at least 10.5 hrs every friday. I was able to finish unresolved issues with an ex roomate and come home to see my favorite little man! Grandma and Grandpa are busy this weekend babysitting Evan so that mom and dad can have a break. I also included a picture of Jessica (better known as Jess) at Kabuki tonight. I love girlfriend dates for many reasons: laughter always seems to come easily, shopping is more fun with a partner in crime and it gives an opportunity to learn more about your friends. I have a busy weekend coming up with work, school, friends and studying for my spanish oral exam. Wish me luck!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






OK, he is darling. I love those blue eyes. How old is he and can we set Kate and him up?! PS, love the bangs!
ReplyDeleteEvan is 9 months now, maybe a little young for Kate until she is older. But then again, you can't deny true love so we should definately set them up on a play date. Janay and Heidi, almost sisters in law!
ReplyDelete