Friday, February 20, 2009

asu tuition dollars at work

I have a few highlights to share from my campus experience thursday. The power went out for about an hour and a half during my 4:40 class. I found it really fun that the teacher was so passionate about the class that he decided to conduct class in the twighlight of sundown! It felt almost like we were sitting around a campfire which made the class really entertaining. My class let's out at 7:30pm and like clockwork a dance class is going on just outside. I'm not sure what kind of dance they are doing, it almost sounds like a traditional Russian or Austrian dance. It's so fun to spend a minute watching them before I head home for the night. Here's a picture of this Thursday's dance class (kinda blurry because I didn't want to seem stalkerish :)

No comments:

Post a Comment