Funny things happen when you just sit back and watch! I was having a challenging morning trying to get out of bed and ready for work at 8am (finally got up at 7:15 and out the door at 7:30). Needless to say that I wasn't exactly thrilled when I got there without my customary ice-t from QT. I decided to relax, take the day easy, and people watch while at work to pass the time. Many of my customers today were strange and unique individuals, giving me a few laughs and smiles that definately brightened my day! I should definately do this more and stop stressing the small stuff.
On a side note, President Obama was in town today at Dobson HS giving a speech so the entire city was chatting non-stop about it. Apparently (as I was told by one of these fun customers) the President passed by my building in his car when I was working. It's almost as if I met him :)
School tomorrow and lunch with Shauna, very excited to catch up.
xoxo J
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment