The next few posts will be a sampling of the last few months in my life:
January: Wedding show in phx with bride to be Andrea, bridesmaid Jamie and Andrea's future MIL:
For the week preceding this picture I had the worst cold/flu/overall yuckness a girl can get. I felt like crap and apparently the outside matched the inside! Aside from all that we had a great time at the show! Weddings are such a fun and festive marker in a girls life. I'm so happy that I can be a part of this event for such a good friend.

I absolutely fell in love with this bouquet. The small yellow flowers are called Billy's balls and I can't get enough of them.

During the show I was able to snag sneak peek tickets to When in Rome. Jess and I went and agreed that it was a cute movie and agreed on the following things:
1. Kristen Bell has perfect teeth. Seriously perfect and makes me want a retainer.
2. Why Kristen and Dax Shepherd are engaged is beyond us.
3. Josh Duhamel is adorable.
4. I want to hire the wardrobe stylist for the movie to outfit me in real life.
5. I seriously cringed when she got in the fountain in her GORGEOUS wedding dress. Physically cringed.



No comments:
Post a Comment