To get started, here is a top 5 list of things going on in my life as of now:
1. Enjoying life without the time restraints of school! More time for friends, family and Danny is a great thing!
2. Started a new job at my work managing the teller line and audit compliance requirements. I absolutely love being detail oriented and have found that I have a knack for being in a leadership role....or maybe I like bossing people around ;) just kidding of course.
3. Compared to a year ago I have fully embraced the thrill of the hunt- i.e. thrift store shopping. Sure most stores require a full hand washing after I leave but I absolutely LOVE searching for the perfect deal! I have found so many incredible pieces for next to nothing. I will post more later about this.
4. Movies, movies, movies. I absoultely love going to the movies. Recently I had a bad experience at AMC which reaffirmed my love for Harkins. Student discounts, $1 loyalty cup refills, and comfy/ not crowded theaters. Recently I have seen The Lovely Bones, Leap Year and Brothers.
5. Crafts. Ranging from card making, stamping, and hopefully learning how to reupholster furniture! If anyone is interested in taking a class with me let me know!
I leave you with a picture from the Legally Blonde Musical with Jess. We had such a great time and even got upgraded from 2nd balcony to orchestra seating!



No comments:
Post a Comment