Sunday, March 14, 2010

shoe love



This past weekend I fell in shoe love. Boot love to be exact. Time will tell if I get the courage to buy them (normally not something I would wear). Thankfully a very sweet sales girl sensed my hesitation and agreed to hold them for me for 2 days (Monday being the second day) and scanning them again for additional discounts. Hopefully they will be closer to $29 than the origional $138 price ;)

5 comments:

  1. 8 or 8 1/2. These particular boots I wear an 8. Do you have some you are selling? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, I have these in a 6.5 and I've worn them twice. I just can't get behind boots- I was going to give them to you! :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. If only I could shrink my feet! Thank you for the offer!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Janay!
    Long time! I found u on Shasta's blog. I added u to my blog list! Glad to see you're doing well! Oh, and the boots are cute ;) Hope you got 'em! Take care sweetie!!!

    ReplyDelete