Monday, September 28, 2009

yesterday, today, tomorrow...

Lately I've been feeling anxious and ready. Anxious about getting through the rest of school and ready to graduate (December 18th can not come soon enough). Anxious to think about getting married but ready to start a family. Anxoius to leave the bank (it will be 9 years next June) but ready to move on and find a job that I love. How is it that I have gotten so far ahead of myself? It would be much easier to live in the moment and not wish life away but it seems I have a natural affinity to doing just that.

I'm looking forward to colder weather, longer hair, scarves and cardigans. I can't wait to move out of my parents and move on with my life, with my things. I love decorating/crafting and will love to have a place of my own to do just that. I should say our own since it will be the Dan Jan residence ;)

Speaking of rushing my life and looking to the future I can't help but look at all the wedding decorations/dresses/flowers and come up with ideas. Here are a few of my favorites:





No comments:

Post a Comment