Tuesday, September 29, 2009
bargain hunting
Tonight for date night Danny and I decided to go and do my current obsession...going to thrift stores and bargain hunt! Sounds kind of ridiculous and gross but I love finding little treasures in these junky stores. Here's what I found tonight: Glass apothecary jar, gun case (Danny's obviously), barbercide jar for my esthetician room, vintage yarn (loooove them), and gum ball machine. All of these brought joy to my life for $9 total! Jen's blog has a link to make the gumball machine into a fishbowl which will become home to little Raymond (both of my grandfather's names).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



So cool! And even cooler that Danny went with you! I can't wait to see how your fish bowl project turns out :) What kind of fish are you getting?
ReplyDeleteI am super jealous about your fish tank! I have been on the lookout for so long, and there are never any.. I still want one that is on a pedistool stand though. Good luck, I can not wait to see! :) I have that same jar, LOVE IT!
ReplyDeleteJ- We're getting a beta fish just like Lucky but naming it Raymond :)
ReplyDeleteJen- I will keep my eyes peeled for one on a stand for you!
I kind of want another beta, maybe after the new year :)
ReplyDelete