Thursday, June 11, 2009

amazing day!

Today was so great! I decided last night to make a journal of 3 positive things from the day and one thing to work on for the next. This morning I woke up feeling refreshed, stretched and got started with my day. I went to QT to get an ice tea and an apple turnover...yes I know I started a fitness blog...yes I know that probally wasn't the best breakfast choice but oh well, it was delicious. When I got to the register the cashier rang through a coupon for a free doughnut so I only owed $.60! How awesome and nice is that?! I headed off to work which was peaceful and productive. Lunchtime was spent with a co-worker who bought my lunch, just because. 9 hours later here I am, ready to make a fresh and healthy dinner and snuggle in to watch So You Think You Can Dance on my DVR. I hope everyday is this wonderful!

P.S. I also got an email this morning from ASU to tell me that I made the dean's list again! All my hardwork has definately paid off and it is such a great feeling! December 18th I will be graduating with a degree in Religious Studies and a minor in Global Studies with honors! Go me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment