I finally started my fitness blog! I've marked it private for now, don't really want all my personal measurements and weight all over the internet. If you are interested in reading it let me know and i'll figure out how to add you.
Duh, of course i want to read it- but understand it being personal- it's a great way to track your progress! let me know if you ever want to go for a run! :)
Duh, of course i want to read it- but understand it being personal- it's a great way to track your progress! let me know if you ever want to go for a run! :)
ReplyDeleteI sent you an invitation email, let me know if that works :)
ReplyDeleteI would love to! email- em_trujilo@hotmail.com
ReplyDeleteI have one too!
I want to see your fitness blog. Do you have a workout partner?
ReplyDeleteI need your email to add you to mine :)
ReplyDeleteHey Emily! My email address is janay424@hotmail.com :)
ReplyDeleteWill you add me? Please? Pretty please? :)
ReplyDelete