Tuesday, May 19, 2009

i <3 the weekend




Summer is here and it's time for a weekend recap! Life has been so great since school ended a week ago! I've had time to unwind, relax, and go shopping :) Friday night Danny and I went on a double date with Luke and Jess to see Angels and Demons. I love love love this kind of movie. I was suspenceful, rich in religious controversy, and it has Tom Hanks in it. What's not to love?! The religious controversy probally comes directly from my major in religous studies, go figure right :) After the movie, Danny and I headed to Danielle's party at Skateland where I overcame my fear and tried skating again...well kind of anyway. We had a great time and I really enjoyed seeing Danny on skates. Believe it or not, Danny's pretty graceful.

Saturday after work my hairstylist friend Jenn came over to do my mom's hair (for her mother's day present). The most exciting thing about this was I figured out I can actually cut hair too! I cut Amber's hair and even put in layers. Jenn confirmed that everything was even and told me I should be a hairstylist! Now all I need to do is find people who are willing to pay someone that has no training to cut thier hair, ha!

Sunday was spent running errands with my mom all over the place, waxing brows and shopping at Anthro (where I found the cutest dress in the world), and finally went on a movie date. Chowda, Amy and Casaundra met Danny and I at TMP for some Mojo's and to watch Ghosts of Girlfriends Past (starring Shauna's husband Matthew, you may have heard of him). It was so nice to have time with my girls, I rarely get to see them all together <3

Today i'm off to anthro for thier big sale today...hopfully I will find some great deals. Then i'm going to pop over to Nordstroms in hopes of finding some mid-rise jean shorts...trust me, they will be adorable!

1 comment:

  1. Even if you were to receive training and a license, you would never come near my hair with scissors. I know you've always been jealous of my hair and you want to destroy it...

    ReplyDelete