I cannot stress enought that I am completely obsessed with thrifting! It satisfies my urge to shop, be artistic, and find great deals. Today I stopped at Desert Industries on my way home from work and found lots of treasures:
*Decantur for my mouthwash and a cute little cup for the top. Hello very stylish bathroom counter!
*More vintage string...I already bought 2 bags of it...i'm going to have string for years...
*A large jar with lid to fill with the before mentioned string
*2 metal frames that ironically match 2 larger frames that I bought at Goodwill last month and love
*A glass storage container for my pantry to be. The lid even matches a container I bought a few weeks ago :)
All this for the low price of $7.75. looooooove it.
Saturday, October 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



http://hissyfitsphotography.com/blog/?zvHTVvS7 I thought of you when I read the post above...it's about shoes, flats to be exact :). We need to talk, I have an idea for you and me :) :) (it's about thrifting/good deals/re-doing things/and then hopefully making some money...sorry I nver did answer your text about thrifting, it's hard for me to share, but I think I can do it)
ReplyDelete