In 5 months and 11 days I will be graduating ASU with a degree in Religous Studies and minor in Global Studies. What, you may be asking, will I do with this degree. Unfortunately, the answer is I don't know yet. I'm finally in a point of my life where things are changing, opportunities are becoming available, and my whole world will change in less than a year. It's really exciting to think about leaving the bank after a grueling 8 years of service but also really terifying. There are so many jobs that I'm interested in: teacher, councelor, department manager (Nordstrom or Anthro), buyer (for the before mentioned companies), esthetician in a spa environment, mom...I could go on for days. I don't that moment of clarity has come yet, when everything will make sense and I will have a clear understanding of where I'm headed job wise. 5 months and counting to go...some time to figure it out.
Pesonally I'm changing too. I'm ready to spread my wings and open my horizons to new places and people. I think I could be really happy living in Seattle, enjoying the people, food, and cultural scene. Seattle goes along with marraige and children which also may be around the corner with Mr. Tinney...I guess we will see what happens.
As for now I'm stuck in a liminal state...1 month until my last semester starts of ASU, 5 months from graduating, moving out, and starting my life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment